For a leading global dairy player in Lagos, Nigeria.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Develop local content/alternatives of dairy raw materials and recipes.
• Develop and manage specifications of packaging materials
• Work with procurement to develop local suppliers of packaging materials
• Identify and facilitate packaging cost improvement opportunities throughout the business as required
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory and food safety requirements and establish manufacturing quality control point testing and measures.
• Implement plans to correct any problems that are identified, determine where and why the problem occurred, and oversee specific corrective action
Preferred Candidate should have:
• First degree in Sciences
• MBA an advantage
• Manufacturing experience; 8+ year’s progressive experience managing food manufacturing preferably in a dairy manufacturing environment
• Have ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
NOTE: We are interested in a candidate who can deliver.