Reporting : General Manager ( Managing Director)
1. Supply chain network planning and management, commercial’s, project management,
procurement price and contract negotiations, policy and procedure creation, import & export
operations and customs compliances , communication and negotiation.
2. Multi-Million Dollar Budget Management and Accountability.
3. Develops strategies for risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management, operations.
4. Manage relation with essential and highly critical suppliers and keep an eye on their abilities,
including ensuring delivery and quality requirements are consistently met.
5. Also meeting stakeholder business executives to discuss impact of supply chain strategic
development on overall business and to develop forward-thinking supply chain strategies.
6. Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches, and apply within the
organization to improve supply chain processes.
7. Also stay updated on Governmental regulations in order to avoid import and export restrictions.
8. Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance also Identify and manage
risk within the supply chain.
9. Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share
information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives.
Experience: 7 – 10 years’ cognate experience in FMCG Supply chain operations
Raw material planning
Finish good production planning
Inbound & outbound logistics operations
Supervision, Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses,
Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic Planning, Dealing with Complexity.
Education: A good university Degree (sciences/social sciences). A master degree will be an added advantage.
Strong excel skills.
Ability to work in a multicultural environment
Ability to use supply chain modules on SAP.
Analytical skills and strong drive for result.