For a leading international FMCG company in Lagos, Nigeria.
Develop and ensure the execution of the strategy and objectives for the department/discipline, realise strategic projects and manage a group of highly qualified professionals, in line with the functional and Technology strategy, in order to ensure the realisation of the departmental objectives and strategy.
Create and maintain a forefront position in Process Technology and Engineering in selected areas of excellence.
Academic work and intellectual level, subject Chemical Engineering or Food or Pharma technology
Relevant experience in a process technological production environment, preferably in the food or related industry of which broad experience (>5 years) in management of high skilled professionals in technological environment.
Strategic Thinking Skills and to be a sparring partner for OPCO MT, Performance Excellence Director, Make Directors, Supply Chain director in particular.
• Able to determine business implications of change-management
• Able to get commitment for and implement change
• Skills to manage a professional process technology organization
Project Management Skills
Financial Management skills
People Management skills
Influence of key stakeholders without hierarchic authority
Maintain balance between long term and short term initiatives
Maintain helicopter view over process technology activities
• Efficiency improvement in Supply Chain by improved production processes
• Effectiveness/Productivity (function of cost verses output and time)
• Matching available resource with output demands
• Availability of relevant Operational information.
• Customer (internal) satisfaction.
• Technology Strategy Plan.
• Process quality of implemented Capex projects.
• Number of introduced Technology step changes