To provide a total engineering service and expertise to the company’s Manufacturing operation by ensuring effective and efficient provision of projects, maintenance, facilities and utilities.
– Management of Maintenance Management ensuring that all equipment have good maintenance plans in place and that they are completed on time.
– Management of all Engineering Staff
– Management of capital expenditure related to the engineering department
– Pro-actively seeks ways to responsibly reduce costs in the department
– Supports initiatives and projects approved at Leadership Team level for implementation
– Ensures all standards and local regulatory standards are met wrt the engineering function
B. Eng. Mechanical/Electrical
Minimum of 15 years relevant experience
Strong, proactive leadership ability coupled with a sense of urgency for delivery of outputs.
Ability to embrace change and motivate staff to accept changes
Ability to problem solve to overcome constraints and obstacles
Ability to improve ways of working and incorporate improvements
Strong project management skills
Strategic and independent thinker, focussed person who takes ownership