Maintenance Manager, Hydropower Plant East AfricaWhat are we looking for
Friday, 25 May 2018
- A minimum of a Degree in Electrical /Mechanical/ Power Systems Engineering (Masters preferred) or equivalent proven industry experience. (Copies of academic documents should be certified)
- Post Graduate qualification in management or other project management qualification or a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing hydropower projects.
- Proof of training and experience in ISO 55000 Asset Management standard, ISO 9001 Quality standard for hydropower plants or in Asset management of hydropower projects
- Proof of being trained and competency in application of High Voltage and Low voltage plant safety regulations.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Electricity Utilities; with a preference for at least 7 of which in a senior management role with responsibility for power plant operations
- Experienced in personnel development, training, team building and capacity building (at least (2) reference project).
- Must have a sufficient work experience in Europe / America/Australian experience in hydropower plant operations.
- Experience in establishing systems and processes in operations on new power plants
- Awareness of modern trends and initiatives in hydropower plant operations sustainability