Marketing Manager NigeriaWhat are we looking for
Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- For the food category of a large diversified Asian FMCG company in Nigeria. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for maintaining and growing the current market share in the food category business.
- The role will report to the Country Manager.
- Managing all marketing for the food category and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the food category in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the category’s marketing budget.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Build the team.
- Degree in Marketing.
Qualified chartered marketer.
Strong analytical and project management skills.
Confident and dynamic personality.
Strong creative outlook.